Young Adult Immersion Travel Program – Ages 17-20
Learn French in the Heart of France
Cost includes airfare, train from Paris to Vichy, all program tuition, meals, accommodations, activities and tours. One year of continuing French courses through Bon Voyage French School are also included.
Students ages 10-16 participate in the junior program- 16 to 20 participate in the intensive program. Students live with host families, attend classes, and participate in cultural enrichment activities organized by the school. Students then spend two days at the end of the trip in Paris with our program director Elizabeth Porter and program adult chaperones.
If you are an ADULT PARTICIPANT (21 or older) registering with a minor, please register yourself under the Adult program.
CAVILAM has designed a program specific for Bon Voyage! CAVILAM is located in Vichy, France and is one of the leading French language programs in the world. CAVILAM is partnered with the Alliance Française to offer a unique immersion experience with intensive French classes for children to young adults!
- Passport fees are the responsibility of the participant. ALL participants must have obtained a passport BOOK and provide a copy of the passport to Bon Voyage French School by June 1st.
- All payments must be made on time, by the invoice deadline, in order for the participant to keep his/her spot. $600 registration fee is due immediately upon registering. Half remaining balance ($2000) must be paid no later than April 15th and remaining full balance ($2000) is due no later than June 1st.
- Adults wishing to book their own airfare must use the PROMO code ADULTAIRFARE. Please note that you must arrange to arrive in Paris by no later than 9 am GMT +1 and you will be responsible for getting yourself from the airport to Bercy Train Station for our 1:00 pm train to Vichy. If you miss the train, you will be responsible for purchasing another train fare and getting yourself to Vichy.
- Participants must be ready, willing, and able to accept all cultural differences associated with studying in France and living with a French host family. Participants must be ready, willing, and able to be good ambassadors for their own countries.
- All code of conduct, medical and liability release forms must be turned in by no later than June 1st.
- Lessons: 1
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 08/04/2018
- Certificate: No
Learn the right way to greet in English
Madame Elizabeth PorterMadame Porter is a National Board Certified French teacher with a Bachelor’s degree in French and Linguistics, a Master’s degree in Education, and a French degree called a DEUG in French as a Foreign Language (FLE). She has spent several years living in France, and has a passion for all things French! Porter attended college in Normandy, France and spent a significant amount of time in Paris, as well. She taught elementary and middle school English in Normandy, returning home in XXXX to teach French stateside. She is a passionate teacher with 18 years of teaching experience.