In addition to our immersion program for teens in Vichy, France, we also offer other educational travel opportunities to individuals and families.
Our next trip offering will be our Spring into Worldschooling in Vichy scheduled for March 24-April 3rd with a few days in Paris at the end of the trip. (Dates are tentative)
Our Intro to Worldschooling is an educational trip designed for families with children by our immersion partner – CAVILAM Vichy. This program is PHENOMENAL. Families are placed with host families, so you spend your week living in a real French home. Children and adults are given French courses in the mornings and then different activities and excursions are organized in the afternoons, with evenings free!
Cost: $2500 per person for Spring/$2800 per person for summer
Registration Fee- $250 per person or $600 for a family of 4
(special registration pricing available for families or more than 4- Registration fee includes dues to Boy Scouts of America and children’s membership in Les Renards)
Spring Dates- March 24-April 3, 2018
Summer Dates- June 16-28, 2018
– Train from Paris to Vichy round trip
– Accommodations in Vichy in a host family for your entire family
– Breakfast and dinner with the host family, lunch in a local restaurant
-Daily intensive French courses designed for participants ages 4 and up
– Afternoon activities and excursions around the Auvergne region
– 2 Days in Paris- accommodations and activities (meals for Paris not included)
– Monthly online language and culture workshops leading up to the trip
– Custom guide and activity book for each taveler
– Daily organized activities in Paris with free time
Families are welcome to participate in any Bon Voyage fundraisers or organize their own fundraisers through Bon Voyage.
Note- airfare is due at the time of booking if you choose to have Bon Voyage reserve your airfare for you.
Payment Schedule, Cancelations, and Refund Policy
one on the waiting list who is able to replace you. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds will be made after February 1, 2018. In the circumstance that you must cancel and there is a person to replace your entire reservation, you will be refunded what you have paid minus the registration fee and a $250 per person reservation name change fee.
– ALL participants, including children and infants, MUST obtain a passport in order to travel to France. Passport fees and costs are at your expense and are NOT included in the cost of the trip. Passports MUST be obtained at least 3 months prior to travel and valid at least 6 months after date of return per US Dept. of State. Failure to comply with these regulations could result in the airline refusing your boarding.
Your signed registration form, waiver, and registration fee payment are acknowledgment that you have read, understand, and agree with the cancellation and refund policy.