CAVILAM has designed a program specific for Bon Voyage! CAVILAM is located in Vichy, France and is one of the leading French language programs in the world. CAVILAM is partnered with the Alliance Française to offer a unique immersion experience with intensive French classes for children to young adults!
CAVILAM is offering Bon Voyage French School a two week immersion program. Students will be escorted to France by Elizabeth Porter!
2018 Program registration IS NOW OPEN!
Trip Dates- August 4-20, 2018
CALIFORNIA CHARTER SCHOOL STUDENTS- ASK ME HOW YOU CAN APPLY YOUR FALL FUNDING TO THIS AMAZING PROGRAM!
Program prices include –
- Round trip Airfare from Seattle to Paris (not flying from Seattle? NO PROBLEM! We can make arrangements for you to fly from wherever you are! Adults 21 and over have the option to book their own airfare- discount taken directly on the registration form)
- two week stay with a host family
- two weeks of intensive French immersion courses (students are placed based on ability and experience)
- All meals- including lunch in Cavilam’s school restaurant each day
- Organized and guided cultural activities in the afternoons (see list below of examples)
- Two days in Paris with Bon Voyage leaders
- One year of continuing French study through Bon Voyage French School.
Non-Refundable Registration fee per student- $600.00
Program tuition- $4000 per student. (This amount is in addition to the non refundable registration fee).
Fundraising and scholarships are available
Examples of Organized cultural activities that are included:
Leave US on Saturday
Arrive in Vichy Sunday
- Monday- Historical Vichy Visit
- Tuesday- Introduction to Pétanque in the afternoon
- Wednesday- Excursion to Clermont-Ferrand
- Thursday- Regional food tasting
- Friday- Sports in the afternoon and dance in the evening
- Saturday- Historical visit to Bourges
- Sunday- free time to spend with host family
- Monday – Touristic visit of Vichy
- Tuesday – Sports
- Wednesday- La Chaine du Puys- ancient Roman dome surrounded by volcanoes.
- Thursday – French cooking class
- Friday- Evening Dance
Leave Vichy on Saturday
Spend Saturday and Sunday in Paris with BVFS chaperones
Return to the US on Monday
Payment Schedule, Cancelations, and Refund Policy
– Registration fee per person is non-refundable and required in order to secure your registration on this trip. Registration is $600
-Early Bird Registration is due no later than January 15, 2018. Registration closes May 31st or when the trip fills, whichever comes first.
– The registration fee and all payments that have been made are not refundable for any reason. No replacements or roster changes will be made after June 1, 2018
– Fundraising opportunities are available
FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!!
Ready to Register?
Once in the course catalog, click on Immersion Travel Programs