CAVILAM has designed a program specific for Bon Voyage! CAVILAM is located in Vichy, France and is one of the leading French language programs in the world. CAVILAM is partnered with the Alliance Française to offer a unique immersion experience with intensive French classes for children to young adults!
CAVILAM is offering Bon Voyage French School a two week immersion program. Students will be escorted to France by Elizabeth Porter!
2018 Program registration IS NOW OPEN!
ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT!!!! Register SOON!
Trip Dates- August 4-20, 2018
Program prices include –
- Round trip Airfare from Seattle to Paris (not flying from Seattle? NO PROBLEM! We can make arrangements for you to fly from wherever you are!)
- two week stay with a host family
- two weeks of intensive French immersion courses (students are placed based on ability and experience)
- All meals- including lunch in Cavilam’s school restaurant each day
- Organized and guided cultural activities in the afternoons (see list below of examples)
- Two days in Paris with chaperones
Cost is $4000 per student. Fundraising and scholarships are available.
Non-Refundable Registration fee- $300.00
Examples of Organized cultural activities that are included:
Leave US on Saturday
Arrive in Vichy Sunday
- Monday- Historical Vichy Visit
- Tuesday- Introduction to Pétanque in the afternoon
- Wednesday- Excursion to Clermont-Ferrand
- Thursday- Regional food tasting
- Friday- Sports in the afternoon and dance in the evening
- Saturday- Historical visit to Bourges
- Sunday- free time to spend with host family
- Monday – Touristic visit of Vichy
- Tuesday – Sports
- Wednesday- La Chaine du Puys- ancient Roman dome surrounded by volcanoes.
- Thursday – French cooking class
- Friday- Evening Dance
Leave Vichy on Saturday
Spend Saturday and Sunday in Paris with BVFS chaperones
Return to the US on Monday
Payment Schedule, Cancelations, and Refund Policy
– Registration fee per person is non-refundable and required in order to secure your registration on this trip. Registration is $300.
Registration is due no later than January 15, 2018
– The registration fee is not refundable for any reason. All other payments on your reservation will be refundable only if there is a student on the waiting list who is able to replace you. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds will be made after April 15, 2018.
– Students are welcome to fundraise on their own, however, all money fundraised through BVFS organized fundraisers goes to offset the cost for a participant’s trip. Funds earned from fundraising must be paid to the trip balance, and cannot be paid out to individuals. Money fundraised by students who choose not to travel, will go back into the general fund.
FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!!
Ready to Register?
Once in the course catalog, click on Travel Programs and you will find the CAVILAM Immersion Program for Teens!
Students must have a valid passport by no later than three months prior to travel. Failure to obtain a passport will forfeit your reservation and it will not be refunded.
- Students must join the Venture Crew 233- Cost is included in the registration fee.
- Students and parents must sign the code of conduct contracts no later than April 15th.
- Students ages 17 and younger MUST obtain a notarized letter giving permission for the student to leave the country with Venture Crew 233 and Elizabeth Porter.
- All participants must have a medical visit and turn in medical release forms filled out by a doctor by April 15, 2018
- If you would like to know how much you have in your fundraising account, please contact Madame Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org