Immersion Program for Ages 10 to Adult
CAVILAM has partnered with Bon Voyage French School to offer a two week immersion program. Students will be escorted to France by Madame Porter.
CAVILAM has designed a program specifically for Bon Voyage students. CAVILAM is located in Vichy, France and is one of the leading French language programs in the world. CAVILAM is partnered with the Alliance Française to offer a unique immersion experience with intensive French classes for children to young adults.
Global Citizenship Program is 9 months of preparation leading up to the immersion trip to France. Students will meet monthly live and have monthly leadership and global citizenship projects that build skills in communication, leadership, relationship building, money managment, planning, entrepreneurship, service projects, and more. All Global Citizenship classes take place in our online classroom!
This unique program is open for children age 10 through adult.
2019 Program Registration IS NOW OPEN!
Trip Dates: August 3-19, 2019
We accept Charter School Funds for this program! Ask us how!
Program prices include:
- Round trip Airfare to Paris
- Two week stay with a host family
- Two weeks of intensive French immersion courses (students are placed based on ability and experience)
- All meals, including lunch in Cavilam’s school restaurant each day, plus meals in Paris and Lyon
- Organized and guided cultural activities in the afternoons (see list to the right of examples)
- Two days in Paris with Bon Voyage leaders
- One year of continuing French study through Bon Voyage French School
Program tuition: $5000 per student for early bird registration and $5300 per student after early bird.
Fundraising opportunities are available to all students. Limited scholarships are also available.
Examples of organized cultural activities that are included:
- Saturday – Leave US
- Sunday – Arrive in Vichy
- Monday – Historical Vichy Visit
- Tuesday – Introduction to Pétanque in the afternoon
- Wednesday – Excursion to Clermont-Ferrand
- Thursday – Regional food tasting
- Friday – Sports in the afternoon and dance in the evening
- Saturday – Historical visit to Bourges
- Sunday – free time to spend with host family
- Monday – Touristic visit of Vichy
- Tuesday – Sports
- Wednesday – La Chaine du Puys, ancient Roman dome surrounded by volcanoes.
- Thursday – French cooking class
- Friday – Evening Dance
- Saturday – Leave Vichy
- Saturday and Sunday – visit Paris with BVFS chaperones
- Monday – Return to the US
2017 Bon Voyage Immersion Trip Photos
Payment Schedule, Cancelations, and Refund Policy
- The registration fee assessed per person is non-refundable. It is required in order to secure registration on this trip. The Registration Fee is $500 for early bird and $800 after early bird.
- Early Bird Registration is due no later than December 31, 2018.
- This educational travel experience is limited to a small number of participants and is capped at 30. Registration will remain open until April 15th or until the spots are filled, whichever comes first.
- The registration fee and all payments are not refundable for any reason. No replacements or roster changes will be made after May 31st.
- There are NO REFUNDS.
- Fundraising opportunities are available to all students. It is up to the individual student to secure funding. It is not the responsibility of Bon Voyage French School ensure that students participate in fund raising. Students may also raise funds on their own through activities of their own design.